Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's Been a long time....


Sorry I left you. It's been a few days since I last posted anything but it's been a crazy week. On the path to greatness, the journey can oft seem like a long and arduous one, but when on the cusp, the pace becomes as swift as the light is bright (StayBent Krunk-a-Delic 2008*).

So as you can see from my last posting, the Big Homie Salaam came back to town from L.A. It's always good when he shows up because although I've got my mojo back( more on that later),his presence itself kind of always forces me to stay on top of my own sh**T. We spent the majority of the week just going over stuff, such as projects he currently has on deck, things we'll collaborate on, and listening to a couple of mixes from Krunk-a-Delic, new beats, new songs, talking about life sh**t. We also had Aynzli a new artist out of the U.K. come through to record a couple of records. Aynzli worked with us about a year ago and we connected pretty well(pause), so it was only natural that he come back and do a few more. Ummm what else? Oh! Nothing anyone would care about but we put a new desk in the GroupHome, and it's kinda fresh...here's a pic. I dunno.... I think ni**az is tryin to "upgrade" me.

2 comments:

Miz Shazo said...

"I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany..."

Nice desk, Bent.

staybent krunk-a-delic said...

Yo you are like the "Queen of Quote!" How the hell do you remember all of them?