Saturday, September 13, 2008

Let me out Tha Zoo!!!!



So....Today is Saturn's day( Saturday for those who didn't like to read books when you were younger), and you can probably imagine what Saturday in Miami looks like, and guess where I am? The Zoo, that's right, The Zoo. But not just any ol' zoo, where you get to tease the animals, smell good ol' animal funk, and eat all in the same breath. I'm in the Instrument Zoo, and I'm bored... Just buildin up the catalog so I can keep the flow flowin. I'm sure some may ask, well why don't you just get out and enjoy the day? And I'll say...."Cuz I'm afraid of what I'll really miss..." With that said....I'm going back to work. yo...

1 comment:

Jayne Neverow said...

It's Saturday, Saturday eeay, eeeay , eeay! You know you love it. That's your life's work.