Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Weaponz of Mass Production!!!



Yo! What it smell like? Shout out to my first follower on here lady lightning bug, thank you for spending not just one day, but everyday in my shoes from now on...hope you enjoy the journey :-). Anyone and everyone whom deem me worthy enough to read( and hopefully hear in the near future)my daily journal on my path with greatness are more than greatly appreciated. Thank you. With all of that aside, tha homie Ike came and left the Florida area, thank the good lord that he didn't pass close enough to cause any severe damage, just a lil flooding, maybe the loss of a couple of good trees. I send a prayer although I'm not much the religious type to those in the Caribbean whom were severely affected by the hurricane. Turks & Caicos, DR, and especially to my people in Haiti hold ya head. So anyways, like I said yesterday, in addition to having my own set-up in the crib, I also work with "Uber Producer"(lol) Salaam Remi in Miami. I spend a majority of my time at his studios, and he owns the distinction of naming my group Krunk-a-delic. For those of you who are not familiar with Salaam, he has a looooooooooonnnnnnngggggg list of credits in the game and he's probably at on point or another done one of your favorite records and worked with your favorite artists, such as The Fugees, Amy Winehouse, Nas, Sting, blah blah blah... A big shout goes out to 'Laam and all Boomtunes family, David Sean, Spragga Benz, Jah SnowCone, Champagne Flutes, AlphaBeat( check out his blog @alphabeatmusic.com, we F_N_S homie! lol), Gee, Lea, my brothers in music Mark and C.O. if I missed anyone right now, this ain't the Grammy's y'all, I got plenty of time on this here thing...Anyways....Here's where I whip 'em up! Welcome to the Zoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

E!! I came by to visit your blog ;) Glad you and the family are all safe. I'll be back to visit you soon. xx!

Jayne Neverow said...

No question, Bro. A day in the life of Staybent is like a whirlwind of 20 lifetimes. I wouldn't miss it for the world & thanks for being the 1st follower of Ms. Jayne Neverow.

Now, let's get down to business. You gonna resize that top pic or what? LOL.

Keep doing your thing, Squire. I love your work!